With palm fringed beaches, lush green islands and numerous places to explore, Andaman is one of the most sought- after destinations in India worth spending a holiday. Not only that, if you are looking for an amazing holiday that will not burn a hole in your pocket, then Andaman is ideal for you. So, if you are planning for a holiday in the upcoming festive month, check out what you should explore in this stunning archipelago.
1. Stunning Coral Reefs: Being the home to some of the most amazing flora and fauna, Andaman offers a spectacular underwater experience. You can come across more than 560 different species of corals and the exquisite shades will certainly leave you astounded. Don’t forget to indulge in water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving when you are in Andaman to capture the best of marine life. To explore the best of this destination, grab the best Andaman holiday package available at the top-notch travel agencies.
2. Incredible Bioluminescence in Havelock Island: Don’t miss the amazing bioluminescence at Havelock Island. Give your soul a complete blisswith thebeautiful view of the tiny lights glowing beneath the crystal clear water. The presence of phytoplankton in sea water makes it glow like stars. This phenomenon is only visible on new moon nights when no other lights are present.
3. Engage in Exciting Parasailing Session: Andaman is not just a place for exhilarating water sports, but you can also enjoy some adventure in the air. Set yourself free and feel like a bird while flying with the help of a parachute over the sea. If you are an outdoorsy person, you will love the adrenaline rush it gives.
4. Swim With The Star Elephant: Don’t you want to grab a chance to swim with a friendly elephant? Then you must book your swimming session with Rajan, the amiable elephant in Andaman.
5. Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail: When you are on a holiday in Andaman, you should never miss the light and sound show at cellular jail. Located at Port Blair, this was the former Kaala Paani jail where several Indian freedom fighters have been exiled. The light and sound show depicts India’s struggle for freedom.