As the long weekend is just around the corner, you must plan to move out of those four walls and hit the road for a fun-filled experience. Offer a treat to yourself and visit such places that have a mix of sightseeing, adventure, and relaxation. Else, just go with your instincts and choose the destination that compels you the most. Do not waste this long weekend and enjoy to the fullest by heading out for the most amazing destinations in India. Some of the hippest places are:
1. Ladakh: A name that incites chills down your spine is Ladakh. You get to enjoy a thrilling bike ride amidst the jagged mountains, relax amid the lap of Mother Nature, eat like a foodaholic, and shop like a shopaholic exclusively in Ladakh. Considered as true heaven on Earth, Ladakh is a place meant for every type of traveler be it adventurous, leisure, backpackers, or recharge retreaters. Take that much-needed break and visit this place to absorb the serenity of the natural environment within you.
Click here to book Ladakh Tour.
2. Bhutan: Consider this lovely Buddhist kingdom as your place of solace and choose it as your weekend getaway option this summer. Bhutan is filled with mesmerizing fortresses (dzongs), monasteries, and magnificent landscapes. This place is ultimate for the adventurists as you can do trekking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, paragliding, and much more.
Click here to book Bhutan Tour.
3. Himachal: Himachal is packed with N number of amazing options to choose from. The list includes Manali, Shimla, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Kullu, Kufri, Kasol, Khajjiar, Chail, and Kasauli to name a few. These places are known for their breathtaking beauty and popular tourist’s attractions. Choose any of the places to enjoy a relaxing long weekend break. Take pleasure in the flora and fauna, enjoy the adventure activities, and witness the historical heritages of Himachal.
Click here to book Himachal Tour.
4. Uttarakhand: Widely known for various Hindu Pilgrimage sites, Uttarakhand is a state that offers a wide platter of popular tourist’s destinations to curb the desires of holidaymakers. You can choose to visit any place such as Nanda Devi, Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park, and others. Uttarakhand offers a wide range of attractions for travelers. Adventure enthusiasts can opt for activities like mountain climbing, hiking, whitewater rafting, etc., to make the best of your holidays.
Click here to book Uttarakhand Tour.
5. Goa: Is there anyone who doesn’t love beaches? Guess not. Beaches are the only respite when the scorching heat is giving you sunstrokes. Plan your trip to Goa, a destination where everyone wants to go once in a lifetime. Witness the beauty of the long-stretched beaches and eat the local food while having fun exploring the historical sites and diverse tourist’s attractions.
Click here to book Goa Tour.
Weekend Getaway Dates:
June 01, Saturday: Weekend
June 02, Sunday: Weekend
June 03, Monday: Take Leave
June 04, Tuesday: Take Leave
June 05, Wednesday: Eid (Gazetted Holiday)